We are a group of ordinary people, on a journey of growth and discovery, with a love for Jesus, and a heart for Sydney’s West.
Passionate about providing a sense of belonging and allowing the love of Jesus to lead us in serving our community. We’re a work in progress, but daily we’re becoming more like Him.
We’d love for you to join us on this journey!
Good Friday Service at 9:30am
Easter Sunday Community Breakfast at 9:30am
Hey there! If you’re new here at New Horizons, we want you to feel at home. No matter your background or current situation, just know that this is a safe place, and we’re so glad to have you here. New Horizons meet Sunday mornings at 9:30am.
We also want you to know that there’s a place at New Horizons that’s perfect for you. Church is so much more than just a Weekend service. And if you’re ready to get connected to our church, the best way to do that is to fill out the form using the link below.
As per COVID SAFE requirements please note our conditions of entry for in-person services:
- No cold or flu symptoms, including high temperature.
- No attendance at published hot spots in previous 14 days.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing.
- Practice recommended hygiene (eg hand washing/sanitizing, coughing etiquette).
- Wear face masks when recommended.
- Observe maximum room occupation numbers in all areas.